Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Fresh Start

Wow! It's been an exciting year - full of surprises, blessings, and challenges! As I mentioned in my last post, I have decided that in honor of the New Year, I am going to simplify my life. There are many things in my life, that while not all that complicated on their own merit, combined they cause me to miss out on many of the fun things in life.



So those things are being cut out. No turning back now! The first to go is my gift basket business, angelbugbaby. I love doing it, but truthfully, I don't have enough steady customers to justify going on any further. I have a few faithful customers (whom I appreciate more than they will ever know), but for the most part, my customers are sporatic. One here, one there...and it just takes up so much time and money to provide an inventory for just a few folks here and there.



I have loved being able to stretch my creative legs, and put together custom gift baskets that are usually the hit of the party. But it's time to move on to other things. And although this blog was originally designed specifically for angelbugbaby, it quickly morphed into a blog about what I love most anyway - family! So I'm not sad, just redirected! :)



To celebrate this new beginning, I have created a new blog - Six Hearts Over Texas - specifically devoted to our family of six, homeschool adventures, my random ramblings, and other things I learn along the way.



If you're a previous follower, or just browsing and interested, please join me over there!! I pray for nothing but happiness and blessings for each of you in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment