Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!!

This is my second week to participate in Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie. So far I love it! It has really helped me stay on top of my menu-planning, and I absolutely LOVE getting ideas from other bloggers about the all too common worry: WHAT'S FOR DINNER???



Here's my plan for the week:



Dinners - Even though we've accepted an offer on our house (after only 4 days on the market, Woo Hoo), I'm still going to be using my crockpot for a few things...I just love the convenience of it! Fix it and Forget it!!



Monday - Roast Chicken (make extra), Carmelized Carrots, Salad

Tuesday - Mushroom Jack Fajitas

Wednesday - Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Corn on the Cob

Thursday - Tacos - (Taco Bowl for the hubs - low carb)

Friday - Pizza (FAMILY GAME OR MOVIE NIGHT!!!)

Saturday - Game Day!! Brats, Chili, Nachos. Go Razorbacks!!!

Sunday - Potato Bar (use some leftover chili/cheese,too!), Salad





Lunches-



Monday - Ham Sandwiches, Fruit Salad

Tuesday - Chicken Pot Pie (using leftover/made ahead chicken from Monday Night)

Wednesday - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Carrot Sticks

Thursday - BLT Roll-ups, Applesauce

Friday - Ravioli Casserole, Pineapple Chunks

Saturday - Game Day Food (see above)

Sunday - Fish Sticks, Fries





Breakfasts -



Monday - Sausage Biscuits

Tuesday - Pancakes

Wednesday - Cheese Toast

Thursday - Breakfast Pizza

Friday - Sunshine Smoothies

Saturday / Sunday - Cereal, Fresh Fruit



Well, there you have it! Don't forget to stop by I'm an Organizing Junkie, and check out the other (over 200??) bloggers who link up their menus as well!! Helpful and LOTS OF FUN!!!



Ya'll have a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. Great menu!!! oh and by the way....Roll Tide!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go HOGS!!!! I'm considering starting an Arkansas Bloggers group like the Alabama Bloggers. Would you be interested? I do hope you will post your crock pot recipes to Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky is up and ready for you now. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would SOOO be interested in joining the Arkansas Bloggers group!! Lemme know when you get it up and running!! :) I'll definitely check out Crock Pot Wednesday!! That seems right up my alley!! : ) Thanks for the comment! GO HOGS!

    ReplyDelete