Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Can't we just switch it to Tuesday???


OMG, I am such a slacker! I have absolutely no excuse! I kept thinking there was something I needed to do yesterday, and I just plain forgot about it. UGH! Here we go again, a day late...


Sunday: Breakfast for Dinner!! Thanks to the hubs!


Monday: Burgers / Fries


Tuesday: Alice Springs Chicken (make extra chicken, cube)


Wednesday: Pizza at Church


Thursday: Chicken Spaghetti (using made ahead chicken)


Friday: Taco Salads


Saturday: BBQ Sandwiches / GAME DAY FOOD - GO HOGS!!!!!


And that's about it....I left out the lunches, breakfasts, and snacks this week because of my time restraints today...maybe one day I'll be able to get it together and actually post on Monday!!!


Please go by and check out other menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment