Monday, October 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Menu Planning...right. With all that's been going on lately, I haven't really been posting about our menu plans. I know, I know...I was a slacker before, so what else is new? MOVING! PACKING! SELLING OUR HOME, AND BUYING A NEW ONE!! All the truly "fun" things in life, designed to drive us crazy. Quite possibly designed specifically by God to test our faith, endurance, strength, and patience. I seriously hope it's the former and not the latter, because if it is...I'm failing miserably!

Here's what we had last week.



Monday: Chili / Frito Pie

Tuesday: Pot Roast / Potatoes, etc.

Wednesday: Chicken Enchiladas / Salad

Thursday: Lasagna / Salad

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: GAME DAY!!! Tailgating Food: Chips, Southern Queso, Cocktail Sausages, Wings

Sunday: Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry / Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment